The 8-Step Beginner’s Guide to Value Investing: Featuring 20 for 20 – The 20 Best Stocks & ETFs to Buy and Hold for The Next 20 Years: Make Consistent Profits Even in a Bear Market
Despite what the mainstream financial media wants to tell you. Investing is not an impossible game only the pros can master…
In fact, Peter Lynch, named America’s Most Successful Money Manager says that by using a reliable and repeatable investing process, ordinary investors can beat the pros.
But here are 3 big mistakes inexperienced investors make…
Mistake #1: Relying solely on social media and TV stock tipsters for their information
Mistake #2: Rushing into “hot sectors” based on fear of missing out, and buying poor companies at overvalued prices
Mistake #3: Panic selling for a loss the first time their stock goes down and missing out on gains when it rebounds to new highs
ABOUT THE BOOK
By using a reliable and repeatable investing process, ordinary investors can beat the pros.
Now here’s the good news.
By using our Rational Process Investing methodology, individual investors can make consistent long-term profits in the market.
Founded on timeless principles used by legendary investors like Warren Buffett. You don’t need a degree in finance. Nor do you need to spend hours each day glued to financial media. Just 2 hours per week is enough.
This means you can get a head start by following the simple advice laid out in this book. Even if you’ve never bought stocks before.
So if you’re kicking yourself for missing out on big gains. We’ll show you how to find the next Facebook, Netflix, or Amazon.
Companies that can turn a modest investment of $500 into $30,000 or more.
It’s not always some obscure technology company either. There are amazing opportunities in industries many investors consider “boring”
For example, if you had invested just $99 in Southwest Airlines when they first went public, you’d be sitting on over $82,000 today.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover inside:
- The #1 mistake inexperienced investors make. Avoid this error and you will make money – Page 16
- Forget Netflix, this company is going to be the real winner of the digital streaming boom – Page 111
- Coca-Cola or PepsiCo – which is a better investment over the next 20 years? Page 121
- The “Amazon of the Health Industry”, on track for 100% gains in the next 18 months – Page 132
- The truth about “buying the dip” Why most investors fail miserably at it, and what to do instead – Page 169
- Your chance to buy “the next Berkshire Hathaway” for just 0.3% of the price of a single share of Warren Buffett’s company – Page 93
- This software company has been growing 5x faster than the S&P500 and you can still pick it up for less than $10 – Page 145
- If we only had $500 to invest in a single company. This is what we’d buy – Page 81
…and much, much more.